Dienstag, 26. Mai 2009

Horray for playblasts!

Man, I was so worried about my voice.. Will it hold? Will it survive through more than three songs?
The first five songs alone in my setlist are quite... demanding in a vocal way.
But after a couple of times going through the set I can clearly say: It will be good! Ok, I can't do everything like in the studio recordings, but a straddle (is that a word?) between Turin Brakes and Opeth is quite an excersise hee hee....

I think most voices break down because singers cannot hear themselves on stage and try to sing harder (so at least they hear what they are singing) - which is ok, if your setlist is two songs long.

The setlist by the way is --- is it long? I don't know, that's the first playlist I made, but my guess without the inbetween sillytalk is about 90 minutes or so...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen