Montag, 2. Februar 2009

Introduction

Whew. First post, first blog ever.
So let me tell you, beloved world, about my musicalities.
I've been making music for ten years now and last year finally found my style. Which as you can imagine is quite unique. (Yeah, two "Q"s after each other...) but HA! As if nobody tried this one before. Creating some new music style. But for me it happened without wanting it:

Extreme variations in desire for soundexplosions in my ganglia was distilled into a kind of mixture that got stuck on the lighter side of music, meaning: rather accoustic.
So the style I would probably best describe with "Accoustic voicestorm"

So. Currently working on my first reallyreally goodlooking demotape with photoshooting, cdprinting... and well most of all... let's see how many tracks there will be on my album.
And how, oh how shall I call it? Fuck me, I have no idea. Can you say 'fuck' on a blog like this? Well lets try to stress the online censorship hee hee hee...



Bandsbandsbands***********

Prog/Death/BRNBRNBRNBRN/Weird:
* Opeth
* Behold... the Arctopus
* Periphery
* SikTh
* Callisto

Rockinstuff:
* System of a Down
* Soundgarden
* Grungey things

Nice/"NewAccousticMovement"/Poeticstuff:
* Turin Brakes
* Norah Jones

Other
* Eric Whitacre

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen